I celebrated my birthday with my few close friends at Dillinger's 1903 steak and brew . It is located at Greenbelt 3. I like the place. It was clean and very relaxing inside. They have smoking area, so my friend who smoke have enjoyed as well. It's a great place to get together with friends. Their menu prices are reasonable.
The foods were great. I like their Pepper steak, although it was cooked medium well even I actually said it has to be well done. The taste was still okay even the steak was still pinkish inside, there's no blood taste.
We had 2 sets of mozarella sticks. I thought it was small size per stick but it was actually big in size. I got full already after eating one stick. I didn't like the dip but the taste of the Mozarella stick alone was good.
One of my friend had the Spicy Tuna pasta. Most of the servings are good for one person only.
Their Spicy Chicken wings were really spicy. I can taste the chili flavor in it or maybe I'm not just into spicy food.
We also had Hashbrowns and Baked potato plus some drinks. We actually had a lot of potato on our table.
But it was a really good experience having tried their menu. I enjoyed their food and my stay. Our bills were around 2k. But I was glad I visit cashcashpinoy site. We got 50% discount on food and drinks at Dillingers 1903 steak.and brew. I want to go back again some time and try their other foods.
Cashcashpinoy is an online shopping site for deals and discounts in Philippines. From food to fashion, travels and shopping sprees. You can get unbeatable deals daily up to 90% off.





1 comment:
The Chef saved you from eating a well done disaster. There is no reason to order well done for a good piece of meat. Cooking it too much cooks out all the juice and flavor.
Post a Comment