Every time I went to Shangri-La mall in
My close friend and I went there for dinner. I was really excited back then. When we got there, only few seats were available because there were many people dining in. The place was clean and the staffs were friendly and approachable. But their food serving time was not that good, maybe because there were really lots of orders that night, that's why some orders were delayed. Our orders took about 20-35 minutes before it was served.
I had the Roasted Chicken with Turmeric Sauce, also served with some fries. The taste was really delicious, and it's actually their best seller. The price was around Php180.
My friend had the Tom Yum Spaghetti. It wasn’t in red sauce or white sauce. It was like in some oil and topped with ground chicken. I got to taste it, and it was good too. The price was around Php220.
We also had the Caesar Salad. However, I wish we should have had the cake instead. The salad was good too, but we got full already after eating our orders, so we didn't consume all the veggies in salad.
I really enjoyed their food and want to go back again some time. I actually want to try many of their foods. They have many good foods to choose from. My over all rating is 4 out of 5.
We also had the Caesar Salad. However, I wish we should have had the cake instead. The salad was good too, but we got full already after eating our orders, so we didn't consume all the veggies in salad.
I really enjoyed their food and want to go back again some time. I actually want to try many of their foods. They have many good foods to choose from. My over all rating is 4 out of 5.



1 comment:
Its great to see that people are sharing quite profitable information with each other and now we can move our selves to a new era.
Post a Comment