Eating vegetables is a healthy diet. They have nutrients that we cannot get from meat. I love vegetables simply because it's healthy and delicious too. I like to cook them for Dinner but I actually prefer it with some meat. I only eat vegetables without meat in a form of salad.
I have prepared here a recipe of mixed vegetables. Here in Philippines we called these vegetables, Baguio petchay, Baguio beans, and carrot. You can use cabbage, instead of Baguio petchay.
I put some chicken liver to have some variety of taste. You can use pork instead of liver but you may not include them both if you only like vegetable.
I put some chicken liver to have some variety of taste. You can use pork instead of liver but you may not include them both if you only like vegetable.
Here's the recipe
Ingredients:
1 carrot, cut into strips
500g bagiuo petchay, cut into large strips
3 cloves garlic, diced
250g liver or pork (optional)
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
50g butter or margarine
Instructions:
1. Melt butter in a pan. Saute garlic, then add pork or liver, or combination if desired.
2. Add the fish sauce. Cook until the pork are well done (about 10-15 minutes). Then add the oyster sauce.
3. Add the beans and carrots. Mix well for about 5 minutes. Add the Baguio Petchay and then the black pepper. Mix for 3-5 minutes. Serve hot.

1 comment:
wow! My mother loves to cook vegetables. I love carrots and beans. I will ask my mother to do this for me :D thank you for the recipe.
Post a Comment